Participate has a versatile exhibition space for both solo and group exhibitions. With 144 square metres of space, 18 metres of window frontage, 5 metres of hanging space and purpose-built infrastructure – the possibilities are endless. Click here for a map of the space.
- For the purposes of hire, the exhibition area is divided into 2 spaces (see our map for details). Exhibitors may book one or both spaces depending on availability. Each space is charged at £25 for the first week, or part of the week, and £15 per consecutive week (the maximum exhibition period is 4 weeks). Both spaces (the whole gallery) the prices are £50 for the first week and £30 for each consecutive week. (Rates correct Spring 2019)
- The Gallery is open Tuesdays – Saturdays 11am – 5pm.
- A 40% deposit (non-refundable) is to be paid on booking an exhibition space. The full balance is to be paid to Participate Contemporary Artspace CIC before the exhibition start date. We accept payments by bank transfer, cheque and cash.
- Participate charges no commission on sales of artwork during an exhibition.
- Curators and exhibitors are responsible for ensuring there is an invigilator for each day of their exhibition. Participate provide opening support with a Studio Artist’s presence.
- Participate advises all artists to arrange their own insurance for their artworks. Participate is not liable for the security of artworks in the gallery.
- Participate Gallery has a range of furniture including display boards, tables and plinths available to use during the exhibition. We have a limited range of media equipment including TVs, projectors, and lighting which can be loaned by the Technical Team.
- For our Exhibitions Policy please click here.
Thinking about exhibiting?
Please contact us at email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you.